- BEL Language Documentation
- Community Support - Discourse server
- BEL Language Evolution Process
- Open-source github repositories
- BEL API repo
- BEL Python library
- BEL Language Specifications
- BEL Resources tools - tools to create namespaces, orthologies, nanopubs from various data sources
- BEL Resources - website to download namespaces, etc maintained by BEL.bio
- BEL questions: Use StackOverflow to ask questions about using BEL (any questions using the #bel tag are monitored by the team)
- General discussion and support
Additional Resources (not supported by BEL.bio)
- BioDati Studio - User-friendly web-based application to aggregate and curate bioknowledge in BEL and use in creating networks or computational studies.
- PyBEL - An environment for curating, validating, and exploring knowledge assemblies encoded in Biological Expression Language (BEL) to support elucidating disease-specific, mechanistic insight.
- OpenBEL - see Note below about OpenBEL
- OpenBEL Discussion Google Group - please use BEL.bio Discourse Forum instead
- OpenBEL Announcement Google Group - please use BEL.bio Discourse Forum instead
OpenBEL - we are not aware of anyone actively supporting OpenBEL. We started BEL.bio as a ground-up rebuild using Python (instead of the Ruby/Java OpenBEL approach) using lessons learned from the OpenBEL project.